Monday, January 24, 2011

Sparty In Training

Today at Sparty's a group of newly hired workers came in to start their training hours. I was working behind the counter when the group came in. There is limited walking space behind the counter and adding 8 more people in addition to me and my co worker made things even more cramped.

In this group of course there has to be "that guy". "That guy" probably thought he was being slick when he complimented me on my sandwich making skills and use of the cash registar. So not only did I have to walk by "that guy" every time I needed to do something, he picked up on my name from my tag I was wearing. So men, when trying to pick up the ladies a) make sure she is single and b) do not compliment her using food as the basis of your pick up line.

No comments:

Post a Comment